- Read more. – I really enjoy reading. I read a lot of non-fiction, and strive to learn more too, so reading is a must. 🙂
- Get Ben settled into therapy. – I’ve sort of got the fall rolling on this one…I’m waiting for pre-approval from insurance before he can start therapy.
- Pay down medical debt. – We’ll see how this goes…as they tell me that it takes nearly 2 weeks to consolidate all of my bills from my surgery in May of last year.
- Don’t cry when Marjorri starts Kindergarten. – Yeah…tears will flow, I just know they will. I’ve already failed ath this one. lol
- Ride my bike more. – I was given a new children’s bike trailer for Christmas. I can’t wait to use it. In the spring and summer, bike riding might just have to become a part of everyday.
- Enjoy vacation. – We’re taking an anniversary trip this year!!
What are your goals for 2017?